The Official Nzuri
Yaki Relaxed Straight Hair
Get our natural, pure, and true virgin remy hair weave that doesn't tangle or shed. More Reasons Why You Will Love Our Hair Quality!
Hair Type: 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair. Each pack weights 3.5 ounces (100 grams) so a total of 310.5 ounces (300 grams) comes with our bundle deal.
Hair Color: Available in natural color which looks like a mix of 1b (off black color) and # 2 (dark brown color). It blends in very easily with multiple colors and can be easily dyed to match your own hair color!
How much Hair Do You Need : If you are doing a full head of hair then we recommend getting 1 bundle deal pack, which comes with 3 hair extensions. If you want it to be VERY full then you can add 1 more single hair extension with the bundle deal.
We sell only the finest and best quality of 100% virgin remy with all the cuticles still aligned and in the same direction.
Our virgin hair extensions are tangle free and do not shed with proper care.
Our quality control team checks each and every pack of hair before construction making sure it has the following attributes that all our virgin remy hair extensions must have:
1. Versatility and flexibility in styling the hair.
2. The hair must have body and movement.
3. Purity – We do not chemically process the hair in any way.
4. Ability to be dyed to any color the customer or hair stylist wishes.
5. Cuticles are intact and all aligned in the same direction. This protects the integrity of the hair structure giving you naturally flowing hair that lasts for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I dye or bleach my virgin hair weave extensions ? All our virgin hair weave extensions can be dyed and bleached to any color you desire. Be sure to keep the hair hydrated and moisturized at all times after you have colored it. We recommend having a professional colorist dye it for you.
2. What kind of hair do you offer ? We have 4 types of hair; Virgin Brazilian, Virgin Malaysian, Virgin Indian and Virgin Peruvian.
3. Can I straighten or curl my hair ? Yes, definitely you can. It is important that you use a high quality flat iron for straightening, remember that heat should not be used too often as it will damage your hair extensions as they are 100% human hair.